The Marquis in Provence
Located a few steps from Fréjus, in the heart of the Esterel massif, the vineyard makes its way through the pine forest to find its character between the imprint of volcanic rocks and the influence of the Mediterranean basin.
This rosé wine is distinguished by its exclusive partnership with a Grand Cru classé de Margaux. Quality, conviviality and respect for the environment are the watchwords of this new production.
Thanks to its commitment to the environment through ever more natural growing practices, Château Marquis de Terme’s escapade en Provence has naturally turned towards the signature of a certified biological rosé. Come and discover this gourmet and delicate wine, selected in the Bordeaux tradition and vinified with respect for the terroir of Provence.
An unusual rosé !
Faithful to its habits, the Marquis innovates to offer an original rosé wine. A pale, brilliant colour, an intense, particularly delicate nose. Aromas of pear and raspberries. The rosé of the Marquis offers a very beautiful harmony between acidic freshness and tasty roundness to conclude with a few notes of pink berries.
A superb way to shake up the codes and astonish your friends! This rosé wine is very versatile, thirst-quenching as an aperitif, it can also be enjoyed throughout the meal. You want to follow the astonishment to the end? Then, concoct a meal with exotic accents…
Le rosé du Marquis: identity card
This rosé wine signed Marquis de Terme does not go unnoticed: your papers please!
– Terroir : The ground is composed of Permian volcanic rocks, Rhyolites and Dolerites, as well as their decomposition into sandstone and clay. These poor grounds are at the origin of concentrated, complex and strong personality wines.
– Grape Varieties: 65% Grenache, 15% Cinsault, 20% Tibouren
– Vinification: Direct pressing of the destemmed grapes after a harvest only at the coolest hours of the morning to preserve the fruitiness and a pale colour. Pre-fermentation cold stabilisation for 1 week followed by fermentation at controlled temperature (18-20°C). Maturing on fine lees for 3 months.
– Serving temperature : 8 to 10°C
– Possibility of custody: 1 to 2 years